Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving Reflections

I spent a week back home in Mobile, Alabama for Thanksgiving. Here are a few things I realized I was thankful for:

My Gran's cherry pie. I ate it for breakfast on at least 3 mornings.

My Mom's macaroni and cheese. This year's was the best.

My Dad's tendency to do crazy things, like wear two belts to work.

My Gran's pecan pie.

Fried turkey and Dad's turkey frying abilities.

Turkey sandwiches.

College football and LSU's victory over Arkansas.

Carpe Diem.

Great teachers like my mom, Barbara Barber, Cathy Mason, and Charlotte Ferguson.

Guitar Hero- I played this at my friend's house and now I can't wait to play again.

Funny movies.

Wireless internet access.

My Gran's chocolate pie. (Yes, I love pie and I ate a lot of it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home