Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leaving the Beltway

After church today, I'm heading to Nashville. Can't wait! My little niece, Baby Ruthie, is celebrating her first birthday, and I figured that was a great reason to go. Also, I'll get to see my Gran. She's 91 , and I haven't seen her since her 90th birthday last July.

I think I'm due to escape the Beltway for a couple days. I've been outside the Beltway 4 times in the past month already. But three trips were work-related and the other one was such a quick turnaround that it doesn't count (plus, it involved walking through Central Park and all through the Theatre District in the rain, drenched, wet as dogs).

I'm excited to see family, eat BBQ, and teach Baby Ruthie to walk! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

squeeze that Eowyn for me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home