Friday, October 23, 2009

Shoe Box Trip

I love Operation Christmas Child! Pack up a shoebox full of toys, candy, socks, shirts, toothbrushes, and anything else you can stuff in and send it to a kid around the world for Christmas.

Threads and OCC are sending one young adult or young adult leader on a mission to impact the hearts of needy children with a simple gift and the powerful message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Check out http://www.threadsmedia.com/sendme and tell us why we should send you on a shoe box distribution trip! The winner will be chosen based on their compelling story. I would love to go myself, but I'm not sure I could win the compelling story contest. I know I've got some blog readers who could, though!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the shoe boxes. We've found this an easy, fun serving projest. Everyone brings stuff for the boxes as well as the boxes themselves. We pile it all in the middle of the room, and then we fill the boxes together. This year we can even track our boxes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home