Christmas in Mobile
Well, the ritual begins in 12 hours. Ryan and I will board a jet plane and head to the balmy South for Christmas. It's the year to be in Sawyer territory, and I'm looking forward to a week filled with family, friends, football, and fried turkey.
- Sarah Kate's birthday party
- Hunting for dinosaurs with little Ruthie
- Playing Settlers of Catan late into the night
- Making gingerbread castles (yes, castles)
- Christmas caroling in the neighborhood
- Bringing back some great Fisher family tales
- Raising Cane's, Los Rancheros, Carpe Diem, Dew Drop Inn, etc.
- Seeing the Mathews family and the Plash family