Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Mobile

Well, the ritual begins in 12 hours. Ryan and I will board a jet plane and head to the balmy South for Christmas. It's the year to be in Sawyer territory, and I'm looking forward to a week filled with family, friends, football, and fried turkey.

Here are just a few things I'm looking forward to:
  • Sarah Kate's birthday party
  • Hunting for dinosaurs with little Ruthie
  • Playing Settlers of Catan late into the night
  • Making gingerbread castles (yes, castles)
  • Christmas caroling in the neighborhood
  • Bringing back some great Fisher family tales
  • Raising Cane's, Los Rancheros, Carpe Diem, Dew Drop Inn, etc.
  • Seeing the Mathews family and the Plash family
We may sneak in a trip to Baton Rouge or a New Years trek downtown to see the big moonpie drop. One thing I know. It will be an epic good time.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

aww! I really wish I was going to be there so I could see you guys! Haven't seen y'all in forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home