Friday, July 28, 2006

Pilgrimage Trailer Online


Two Presbyterians, an Episcopalian, a Lutheran, a Baptist, and a rapper named SaulPaul board a plane...sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, doesn't it?

Last September, I participated in the Pilgrimage Project-- a documentary of seven clergy on a spiritual journey together through the Holy Land. That experience has turned me into an advocate for embracing pilgrimage as a valuable spiritual discipline.

Meriwether Productions is now in post-production on the project, and they have recently added the trailer to their website. You can view it on the website by clicking on "media" and then "Pilgrimage Project." Apparently, I wore the same clothes every day because I have the same red shirt on in every shot.

I wrote an article about my experience and kept a journal on Zonegathering.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home