Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Crazy Busy

Life got crazy busy. We've got our Annual Leadership Retreat coming up on January 19-20. It's a week early this year, so we are scrambling. There are stacks of boxes in my office, containing everything from books to tools to legos to tiny footballs. Participants are signing up for the breakout sessions, and I'm trying to program the event and write my talks.

Then, we are also in the final design stages of our new small group magazine. Last year, we had National Community Geographic. This year, we are going with a totally original design, and it's the NCC Discipleship Atlas. We'll have a new discipleship map and lots of new group listings.

Third, I am in the process of rewriting our NCC Leadership Playbook. We give a copy of this resource to every NCC leader, and we've been using the same one for 2 years. That's ancient history in NCC years. So I am revising and rewriting. The current, ancient version is available here.

Finally, I'm preaching this weekend in our Journey series. It's a 4-part series on the four dimensions of discipleship- Seeking, Learning, Influencing, and Investing. I'll be tackling the topic of what it means to be a learner.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Have fun preaching this Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home