Monday, October 15, 2007

I Love Movies on My Day Off

It's my day off. I should be washing and folding clothes, cleaning the house, or getting back to a couple writing assignments. Instead, I'm only working on all of those thing with half my brain and finding excuses to not work with the other half my brain. All the while, Star Wars: A New Hope plays in the background.

There are certain movies I love to watch on my day off. I've seen them all a bazillion times, so I can put them on and only half pay attention if I need to be doing other things. Here are my top 5 movies to watch on my day off:
  1. Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
  2. Kingdom of Heaven
  3. The Fellowship of the Ring
  4. Luther
  5. Gladiator
I don't even want to think about what this says about my personality. So much for a relaxing day off, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home