Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Strengths Have Changed

I just finished taking Gallup's Strengthfinders assessment for the second time, and I'm freaking out now for the very reason I was afraid to re-take it. My strengths have changed. :) I debated whether or not to take it because I had a fear my strength list would change and then I'd be all confused about what to concentrate on. So Bekah gave me some friendly advice to just turn it into my top 8.

Here are my strengths today:
  • Learner
  • Activator
  • Strategic
  • Self Assurance
  • Futuristic
My old strengths were:
  • Belief
  • Ideation
  • Woo
  • Learner
  • Self-Assurance
If you've never done the Strengthfinders stuff, check it out. Or come to Yelo this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Brent Colaw said...

I had a guy who was trained by strength finder tell me the test is always less accurate the second time and that they discouraged people taking it a second time. …for what it's worth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home