Friday, September 03, 2010

Group Life South


I love small groups. And I love the South. So I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be or anything I'd rather be doing...well...any day of the week. But for the purposes of this post, I can't think of a better place to be on October 16 than at Group Life South. We'll talk about what we do when we realize that community is messy and discipleship is hard. I'm personally looking forward to connecting with and hearing from group life gurus Eddie Mosley and Dave Treat.

If you are a small group leader (or want to be), a pastor, church staff person, or lay leader, this conference is for you. Make sure to give me a yell if you are going to be there and we'll go grab BBQ stuffed baked potatoes. Can't wait!

For more information, check it out here. To register, go here.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Dave Treat said...

Can't wait to have you here Heather! Your next book will be "Back Roads: Exploring the pork-laden paths of Discipleship."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home