Friday, April 28, 2006

Sola Scriptura

Continuing my series to highlight some of the creative discipleship opportunities our leaders have created, I want to focus today on the new group Sola Scriptura.

Chad and Robin will be leading their group through the book of Acts this summer. There will be discussion on the text, but there will be an emphasis on Scripture memory.

Often, we just give lip service to the important spiritual discipline of memorizing Scripture. The participants of this group, however, will be immersed in it all summer. I am so excited to see a group totally focused on this piece of the Learner dimension of discipleship. And they have a theologically and historically fun group name!

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Funny! I'm impressed by those 6 am posts, as well! :) I honestly don't think the time is right on that. I will have to check next time.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Yep-- looks like the times are about 3 hours off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home