Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Never Again

As I blogged previously, I am leading a May Term lecture-style group called The Story which surveys the entire Bible in 3 weeks. Actually, we go through the story of the Bible in 2 weeks because the first week is more introductory.

Last night, I went through the entire story of the Old Testament. One night. Two hours. Twenty pages of speaker's notes (that's the equivalent of 3 sermons for me).

Never again.

It's just too much. I had to skip so many things. I think next year we will have to do The Story: a high speed thrill ride through the Bible in four weeks.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I don't think I can do it in 3 anymore.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm sure you say never again, but I thought it was pretty cool. More time would be great, but WOW you did an amazing job and I was excited and inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home