Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What the Heck Happened?


SEC football reigns supreme. I'm absolutely convinced it is the most exciting conference in college football. It's totally unpredictable. Case in point- this past weekend. What the heck happened?

My Tigers (of the Cajun variety) lost to Florida. Okay, so that wasn't completely unexpected.

But my Tigers of the Auburn variety got totally stomped on by Arkansas? What? I still don't understand what happened there. That's just downright embarrassing.

And Georgia, depsite their great start, got beat up on by Tennessee.

So the weekend didn't turn out very well for me. But at least I'm a part of the best conference!

4 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of a curiosity, what is an LSU fan doing in DC? Or should I ask what is a DCian doing supporting LSU?

I'm a University of Louisiana at Lafayette graduate and just had to ask:)

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

I'm a Southern girl-- from Mobile, AL. And I went to school at LSU for undergrad and grad. Geaux Tigers!

I came to DC originally to work for my homestate Senator. After a few years, I joined the NCC team full-time.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, how can you not understand what happened in the Arkansas/Auburn game? The razorbaks are the superior team ;) That, my friend, is how they won. Clearly there is no need to be embarrassed.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Theresa- Come on, girl. You are smarter than that. Arkansas is only superior to the Fayetteville High School team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home