Saturday, April 28, 2007

Contract

Visit ThreadsMedia.com

I just signed a contract with LifeWay's Threads yesterday to write the small group curriculum for In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day.

The Threads guys are doing some cool stuff with small group curriculum, and I'm so excited to be a part of that team.

This whole writing thing has been bugging me for about two years now. One day, I would feel called to do it. The next day, I would feel like it was distracting me from my focus. People kept encouraging me to write, but I didn't want to writet for that reason. Doors of opportunity would open, but I would glance at them with uncertainty. Recently, it seems God has caused the encouraging voices to multiply because I'm hearing it in surround sound. And I was kinda pushed into the pit with this particular lion by Mark Batterson.

I'm really thankful for people like Mark and Margaret Feinberg who have been a source of encouragement, butt-kicking, and inspiration. I'm also really thankful for my family and friends who have strategic placement in that whole surround sound thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home