Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Wednesday: Favorite Disney Villains

I've been running around all day getting geared up for the big Kenya adventure, which means I was picking up stuff for safari, which made me think of The Lion King, which made me think of my favorite Disney villains. (Just thought you might want some insight into how my brain works).

So here they are...my top 10 favorite Disney Villains:
  1. Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
  2. Jafar (Aladdin)
  3. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
  4. Iago (Aladdin)
  5. Scar (The Lion King)
  6. The Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
  7. Lucifer the Cat (Cinderella)
  8. Kaa (Jungle Book)
  9. Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
  10. Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)

Honorable Mentions: Pain and Panic from Hercules

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ms. Genevieve said...

I just like the fact that your missions trip to Kenya made you think of The Lion King.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Laura Mc said...

What about Ratigan from Great Mouse Detective??? or Prince John from Robin Hood?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Yes, Laura. Those were honorable honorable mentions. Along with Ursula from Little Mermaid.

G- wish you were going with us.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Sarah-- Maleficent is definitely high, but I had to put Captain Hook in that spot. He's always been my favorite. And Jafar has always been a close second. I guess I tend to like the comic villains.

There are just too many good Disney villains to limit the list to 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home