Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spirit-Led Uncertainty

While working on the curriculum for Chase the Lion, I ran across this quote from the Wild Goose Chase sermon series:
"If you are Spirit led you will experience high levels of unpredictability."

John 3:8: "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

True, true. I am experiencing so much unpredictability right now related to our Kenya trip that I can react in two ways. I could be totally overwhelmed. Or I could be totally excited. I'm taking the excited route because I believe God is preparing us for some unique opportunities and challenges.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger LindseyV said...

i choose to be excited too. very excited! we can be excited together!!!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Absolutely! Glad you are on the team, Lindsey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home