Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thoughts in My Head

Random thoughts, in no particular order:
  • I think I'm going to like having Wednesday as my day off through the summer.
  • Oh wow-- is it April already? :)
  • I can't wait to get to Kenya!
  • There are a ton of things to do before going to Kenya.
  • Loved doing The Story on Monday night. Had a great group here, and it's one of my favorite parts about my job.
  • Kicking off our Chapter Two sermon series in a couple weekends. Gotta start studying.
  • I need to get outside.
  • I enjoy writing in the basement of Ebenezers.
  • I can't believe I've been writing in the basement of Ebenezers for over 5 hours straight.
  • I bet those clothes in the dryer are done by now.
  • My zone leaders are amazing. And I think they've kept me from making more than one mistake. Maybe three or four.
  • I should hold a book sale. I just moved offices and have a load of books on my floor. It would be easier to offload them than re-stock them.
  • I still get excited talking about recirculating aquaponics systems.
  • I love Star Wars. The originals. Not the Jar Jar Stinks episodes.
  • This blog is getting dumb.
  • Do I have ADD?

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Jessi said...

Ya know what...I really liked this post. It made sense to me. I think this way. While it may not have been deeply theological or made a profound impact on my life, it did make me smile, so thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home