Friday, May 11, 2007

Tennis

Ryan and I went to play our first tennis of the year last night. Ouch. Not a physical ouch...an emotional ouch. It was terrible. By the end of the night, we were able to volley okay, but the beginning was pretty embarassing.

I'm in the market for a new raquet. I'm still playing with my Wimbledon graphite racquet that I played with in high school. It was super top of the line at the time, but not really anymore. The leaders of our In His (Tennis) Courts small group have been giving me some good advice. I'm looking at the Head Airflow 5 for Women and the Prince O3 Hybrid Series. If you've got any advice, please pass it along!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

I highly recommend a Head racquet - been playing with mine forever and I love it.
And, I taught group and private lessons for six years...so if you need help on your form just holler :-) Happy Friday!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Thanks, Jessica. You need to come play with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home