Friday, August 31, 2007

All Systems Geaux

I love college football. Especially SEC football and even more specifically LSU Tiger football. They opened their season in Starkville, Mississippi last night with a 45-0 win over Mississippi State. I didn't actually get to watch the game because I had meetings with zone leaders and a kickball game last night (yes, I am in a kickball league-- that's another post). Bummer. I've also got to figure out the best way to watch the games since Ryan and I currently don't have television. If anyone wants to do a little football watchin' this fall, I'll grill the burgers.

LSU is ranked #2 in the nation at the start of this season, right behind USC. Love it!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't miss much last night. It wasn't much a game since LSU dominated State so effortlessly. Next week should be a more interesting one versus Virginia Tech. Check out this video from ESPN and notice the hit that Brandon LaFell put on a State defender. Break out the smelling salts!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

That was beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home