Sunday, September 02, 2007

Apple Jacks

I've entered into some weird phase where I am eating lots of kids cereals. Unless I'm not remembering correctly, I didn't eat a lot of kiddie cereals as a kid. If I'm wrong, I'm sure my mom will correct me. I remember thinking that Lucky Charms were gross and that Sugar Smacks and Cap'n Crunch stunk. I still think all three of those are yucky, but I've been eating a lot of Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, and Apple Jacks recently. This week, it's Apple Jacks. I also enjoy Golden Grahams and Honey Comb.

Two years ago, I swore this blog would never turn into one of those "what I ate for breakfast" kinda blogs. Oh well...sorry.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger David Russell said...

Too bad for you that Cap'n Crunch makes the world go 'round.

I'll back you up on Fruit Loops though. And I'll add Cinnamon Toast Crunch to the list. (I firmly believe Cinnamon Toast Crunch is really adult cereal anyway.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home