Monday, March 31, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I love baseball. Here's the best way to describe it: when I was 6 years old, my dream was to be the first female major league baseball player. Occasionally, that dream raises up inside my gut again only to be crushed as I acknowledge my pitiful performance at the batting cages.

This has been a great weekend. Saturday night- Exhibition game between the Nats and Orioles at the new Nationals Park. Yesterday- Opening day at Nationals Park with the Nats and my all-time favorite team the Atlanta Braves. Today- opening day at Camden Yards.

I'll be back in the office tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Josh said...

what happened to the girl I prayed
would have her favorite team win while she was yelling at the t.v. during a football game.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's a tough life but someone has to live it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home