Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Small Group News

It's always fun to read small group news from around the world, right? Check out this story from Lark News. It's hilarious!

OWENSBORO, Ky. — A small group from Rolling Hills Christian Church arrived at a place of unprecedented honesty with each other last Tuesday when they discovered that nobody in the group actually liked anyone else.

"We all realized, ‘You know what? I don’t care for any of you, and I find your kids annoying,’" says one man who was present.

The moment of openness came while they planned their annual small group camping trip. Some disagreed over dates and camping locations, until one man finally said, "To be honest, I don’t relish spending any extra time with any of you, especially not a week-long trip."

Click to here continue reading.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Oh, Heather, THANK YOU for putting this on your blog, I sent my brother the link, he's in a small group that goes camping, I thought it was hilarious! Can I look forward to some serious theological critique from the expert in small groups (yes, you)?

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too funny. Can you imagine being in an environment for that long and continuing to go inspite of the fact that you really don't like your fellow small group members? What a trip!

Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home