Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Great Weekend


I've got to share some pictures from my fantastic weekend of baseball. First, the Nationals vs. Orioles exhibition game on Saturday night. I pulled for the Nationals that night, and my team won 3-0.



Second, the season opener for the Nationals against the Braves. My team lost (Notice the change in hat- I was pulling for my lifelong team- the Braves), but it was a fantastic game with Zimmerman winning the game in a walk off home run in the 9th.


Finally, the Orioles opener against the Devil Rays. I pulled for the O's in this game, but they lost 6-2.

Now, for the box score on the food. It was a crazy weekend on the stomach with eats as follows:

3 hot dogs
1 chili cheddar burger
3 bags of cracker jacks
1/2 bag of popcorn
1 bag of chips
4 sodas

And a little Chickfila on the way home last night to top it all off.

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Chris said...

There are lessons to be learned here. One, be on alert if Heather is pulling for your team when it actually counts. Notice that her team won the exhibition game (which doesn't actually count) but lost the other games (which actually do count). And two, if you are going to change what team you are cheering for, be sure to choose the winning team.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Shut it, Sugar Cookie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home