Friday, April 25, 2008

Why I Love Alabama



I used to make these posts regularly, but I haven't done one in a while. I was inspired by a recent conversation with a fellow Southerner about the meat that some yankees try to pass off as BBQ. As I told her, it makes me so mad that it forces me to consider secession all over again.

So here we go with #6 and #7 reasons why I love Alabama:

#6- Sweet Tea (okay, so I don't drink it much, but I love the idea of it)

#7- BBQ (Yes...especially if it's Corky's)

4 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Frank Chiapperino said...

Sweet tea really is awesome. I wish more places up here had good sweet tea. The best I have found in Philly is at Chic-fil-a.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Sometimes Outback Steakhouse has sweet tea, as well. And if you can find a Cracker Barrel, that works too! And get the blackberry cobbler!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Amy said...

God intended tea to be hot. Sorry folks.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger regena sawyer said...

If you are from the South, never ask a Yankee waitress for a glass of sweet milk; they will not know what you mean. This incident actually happened to my Mississippi-born father approximately 60 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home