Saturday, August 09, 2008

I Want to Meet DC-Area Discipleship Leaders

I'm getting really excited about the upcoming Willow Creek GroupLife Conference. Yes, I'm getting a little time to spout my ideas about discipleship. Toot, toot. But the reason I'm writing today is that I'm excited about the Pre-Conference Coffee meeting we are hosting for discipleship pastors and group life leaders in the DC metro area.

If you live around these parts and will be attending the conference in Chicago, we'd love to meet you so we can share ideas and learn from one another. The last I checked, there were 5 seats left. Sign up here.

If you aren't heading to Chicago for the conference, but you'd be interested in being part of a DC-area network of discipleship pastors and group life leaders, shoot me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home