Friday, July 17, 2009

Leaving Well

We say goodbye to a lot of NCCers every year. It's exciting to say goodbye to good leaders like the Lunds or the Coons or the Kittermans who follow their passion and the call of God overseas. It's bittersweet to say goodbye to our students and interns who are with us for just a few years or even months. And it's hard to say goodbye to those who just don't feel like we are the right "fit" anymore.

This is perhaps one of the best reasons to leave I have ever seen.

Thanks for your leadership, DeAndre. We are going to miss you. I'll be sad not to see you at Command Central at Union Station on Sunday mornings. But I commend your decision and honor your integrity and leadership.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous DeAndre' said...

Pastor Heather! Thank you for posting this! I just noticed the "linkback" on my Wordpress! It's really touching for you to say that. I'll see u around! God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home