Want to lead a Bible study? Not sure how to do it? "Going deeper" in Scripture has less to do with the development of intellect and more to do with the development of spiritual muscle. And that happens when we wrestle with Scripture. Here are a few good questions I picked up out of The Tangible Kingdom:
- What did you like about what we just read?
- What didn't you like about what we just read?
- Was there anything you didn't understand?
- What did you learn about God?
- Regardless of where your faith is at right now, if you were to apply what we learned about God to something in your life this week, what would that look like now?