Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LXVI: The Secret Mission of Heather Zempel

Great comedy always revolves around a nugget of truth. In this gem from NCC Leadership Retreat 2010, my wonderful Team D decided to introduce my session with a mockumentary inspired by my original retreat theme idea. We wanted something that revolved around the idea of motivating our leaders to be captivated by the Story of God in the 66 books of Scripture, and we always look for themes with great "theming" potential. My idea? Route 66. Great, low hanging nostalgic creative opportunities. My Team D boys shot it down quickly. I abandoned the idea.

Then this happened...

NCC Leadership Retreat 2010 - Sacred Route 66 from Andy Pisciotti on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

all I can say is this makes me happy and sad at the same time :)

Love you!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

We missed you this year, Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home