Thursday, January 21, 2010

Information or Impartation

I'm off-site today doing some studying and writing for our Annual Leadership Retreat. And I'm praying that the retreat would be a time of impartation. Our leaders don't need more information. They need an impartation of anointing. They need the infilling of the Holy Spirit. They need inspiration from the Word of God.

All of the information from the retreat will be posted online in a few weeks, but I'm praying that what the retreat will really be about is a supernatural move of God that cannot be fully captured in a review post on a blog.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I'm praying for all of you Heather.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Hyla said...

Oh! i should have read your blog. Then, I could have sounded out the word ahead of time! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home