Monday, January 11, 2010

2009 Book List

I promised one of our leaders that I would post my 2009 book list. I only read about half the books last year that I normally read in a year, but I will blame that on the Sacred Roads writing project. Here is my list in no particular order:

Church History in Plain Language (Bruce Shelley)
Water From a Deep Well (Gerald Sittser)
The Shack (William Young)
August: Osage County (Tracy Letts)
Love is the Killer App (Tim Sanders)
Save the Cat (Blake Snyder)
The Rest of God (Mark Buchannan)
Unstoppable Force (Erwin McManus)
God in the Gallery (Daniel Siedell)
A Little Bit Wicked (Kristin Chenoweth)
He Is Not Silent (Al Mohler)
Simple Small Groups (Bill Search)
Angels and Demons (Dan Brown)
The Drama of Scripture (Craig Bartholomew)
Sticky Church (Larry Osborn)
Holy Discontent (Bill Hybels)
Servolution (Dino Rizzo)
Art and the Bible (Francis Schaeffer)
A Contrarian's Guide to Knowing God (Larry Osborne)
Math and the Mona Lisa (Bulent Atalay)
Sabbath (Dan Allender)
Speak Like Churchill, Stand Like Lincoln (James Hume)
The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
Transformissional Leadership (Steve Ogne)
Scouting the Divine (Margaret Feinberg)
The Medici Effect (Frans Johansson)
Building the Bridge as You Walk On It (Robert Quinn)
Primal (Mark Batterson)

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Was a little bit wicked good?

If so, can I borrow it please? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home