Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog Review 2009

I just spent the last couple of hours reading through my 2009 blog posts. It's not a complete journal for me, but it does give me a snapshot of the major events and guiding ideas for the year, and it's helpful as I set goals for 2o10.

Here of my top 10 favorite posts, in no particular order:

35 Thanks

"Oh Crap!" Moments

Products, Process, and the Art of Discipleship

Wear Out Your Welcome

What We Value


Melancthon, Luther, and Radical Courage

Small Groups are Great...?

Lessons From the Pig Farm


Jesus Spit

For a Cause or For Christ?

And for whatever its worth, I'm very thankful for the publication of Sacred Roads in 2009! A bunch of posts related to it can be found here: Tools for the Tour Guide.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Heather, Can you tell me when you're going to post your one year Bible reading plan? I am so excited! Thanks!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Hey Theresa- we will be doing a Lent 2010 to Lent 2011 reading plan. So we won't start until mid-February. We will be releasing the plan soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home