Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Offsite

I'm heading off-site today with the Team D (Discipleship) to do some logistical planning and creative brainstorming for 2010. Some of the big items on our agenda include:
  • Bible Reading Plan- we are encouraging NCCers to read through the entire Bible in 2010. But instead of following a generic plan, we are crafting one that makes sense in NCC world-- one that flows with our own unique liturgical calendar. I use the words "liturgical calendar" loosely.
  • Annual Leadership Retreat- we still don't have a theme. We've got the ideas and guts behind a theme, but haven't landed the words yet. Hoping to walk away with some creative ideas and timelines.
  • Operation Kaboom- need to take the next step of implementation-- write up some position descriptions and put together a strategic timeline for roll-out.

It's also the time of year where I start thinking about life goals and annual goals I want to accomplish in the upcoming year. It will be a good day. Thinking Air and Space Museum...

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Heather, Will you be posting the Bible reading plan on your blog? Even though I'm technically NOT a NCC'er, at heart I am (and I would really like to read the entire Bible next year). Thanks!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Any updates on this? I am considering purchasing a One Year Bible, but might opt for your plan instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home