Friday, January 15, 2010

Leadership Retreat 2010



Today is an exciting day-- one I look forward to all year-- registration deadline day for our Annual Leadership Retreat. I love getting that final list of people to start praying over. It just makes the upcoming retreat seem more real (even though we've been working our butts off on it for a couple months now)

Each year, we take our leaders offsite for 22 hours to worship together, pray together, cast vision for the upcoming year, and do some leadership training. It's my favorite event of the year.

This year, the theme is LXVI: From Garden to City. We are asking every NCCer to read through the Bible from Lent 2010 to Lent 2011, and our weekend sermon series will revolve around those readings. The Leadership Retreat will equip our leaders to engage the Word on an individual basis as well as inspire those they lead to dive into the Bible. We want our leaders to be captivated by the Story of God.

6 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

I SOOOOOO want to come along! Have you posted the dates and location? Not to worry, I won't crash the party (but I would sure love to!). I will be praying for all of you!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Mike K said...

What is the significance of 66?

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Mike-- you will have to come to find out!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger bignorm.net said...

Sssshhhhh.

We Know.

Normily.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Heather,
My name is Rachel McDonald and I went to your lecture at the Right Now Campaign in Dallas last November. I was wondering if you could e-mail me the notes on question based discipleship. My e-mail is whatever.rachel@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Rachel

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Can't wait! Man, I LOVE my Church!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home