Training Module 2: Building Biblical Community
This is Module #2 of NCC's Semester One Coaching Program. Watch the video (~12 minutes) and answer the following questions. Email your answers to your coach and schedule a coaching appointment with them to process your reflections. This module should take 25-30 minutes to complete.
Understanding Relational Spaces
- Public Space- Community that is formed around shared experiences.
- Social Space- Community that is formed around shared experiences and common interests.
- Personal Space- Community that is formed around the sharing of personal thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- Intimate Space- Community that is formed around the sharing of private thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- How is community currently experienced in your small group? What would you like for community to look like in your small group?
- When thinking about public, social, personal, and intimate spaces, where does your small group currently land? Where do you want it to be?
- Who is currently experiencing intimate space community with you right now? In what ways are they helping you grow as a leader and a Christ-follower?
- What relationships do you need to initiate or nurture to help you take your next steps in your personal development, leadership development, and spiritual growth?