Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tagged- Four Things Meme

Mark Batterson tagged me today on the Four Things Meme that has been floating around the blogosphere. I posted my answers over at The Zone Gathering, but I thought I would throw them up here, as well.

But I am taking advantage of the fact that I have 2 blogs to tag 4 more people.


Four Jobs I've Had
Camp Counselor (gotta love the Joy Springs!)
Environmental Engineer
Legislative Assistant
Pastor of Discipleship

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Hot Lead and Cold Feet
Empire Strikes Back
Big Business
Braveheart

Four Places I've Lived
Mobile, Alabama
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Nashville, Tennessee
Washington, DC

Four Shows I Like to Watch
Whose Line Is It, Anyway?
American Idol (the first week and the last week of each season)
Lost (thank goodness for DVD collections)
Fox and Friends

Four Foods That I Like
Moonpie and Coca-Cola
Fried Turkey
Fried Dill Pickles
Ryan's Puppy Chow

Four Websites I Visit Daily
www.evotional.com
www.tonymorgan.com
www.perrynoble.com
www.zonegathering.com

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Throw out the first pitch in an MLB game
Visit the moon or the space station
See all of the movies on the AFI top 100 list
Go on safari in Kenya

Four People I'm Tagging
Nathan Gonzales
Jonathan Shrader
Elaine Bayless
Tyler Jagen

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger nathan. said...

I won't be a sore sport. :)

Here is the link to my answers:

http://zonegathering.blogspot.com/2006/02/tagged-four-things-meme-ng-edition.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home