Friday, October 27, 2006

Confessions

I ate a moonpie last night. It wasn't even on my brain until my co-worker and fellow Alabamian David Russell mentioned it. I caved.

I'm practicing my confessing skills. :)

This weekend, we conclude The Office series at NCC, and I'm preaching: Confessions of a Capitol Hill Staffer. Before going into the ministry full-time, I worked for 2 years at an engineering consulting firm and 5 years on Capitol Hill. And I figure I have some things-- 10 things to be exact-- that I need to confess. Topics range from balance to identity to office gossip, and I believe they are relevant to every corner of the marketplace. I'm really hoping people can identify with this weekend and will be challenged by the Scriptures to be people of integrity, strong work ethic, and good attitude as they live 9 to 5 at the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home