Wednesday, November 01, 2006

14Six

I've added a new link to my blog-- the 14Six Network. 14Six, which takes its name from John 14:6, is an evangelical blogging network masterminded by Cory Miller and Ariel Vanderhorst. The site is focused on pooling the best resources on the internet and creating community amongst like-minded, Christ-following bloggers.

My friend and boss Mark Batterson has joined up, as well. I'm also a big fan of Monday Morning Insight and Mark Waltz. Looking forward to checking out the other folks and learning from them .

Technology has given us a tool that should be harnessed for creative thinking and synergistic Kingdom building. I launched Wineskins for Discipleship in an attempt to create a learning community for people exploring creative discipleship for emerging generations. I am super excited about the 14Six Network and excited to be a part of what they are doing.

Go check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home