Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Two Weeks Later

Well, it's been two weeks since I last posted, and I feel like I'm finally coming back to life. The Leadership Retreat was an amazing success. From the gift bags to the Mr. Potatohead video to the 2007 Baptism by the Bay video to the human pyramid building in the gym to the commuion/commissioning service. Awesome weekend. I honestly think it's one of the best things we do as a church and it's one of the things I'm most excited about participating in. I'm so thankful for the staff and my team of zone leaders who make the weekend so great.

If you're interested in seeing notes from our main sessions and/or notes from our breakout sessions, we've got a lot of them posted over at ZoneGathering.

Now, we look forward to our semester kickoff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home