Friday, February 09, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life

I pulled this from my friend Genevieve's blog. Here's what you do:
  1. Open your iTunes (or other) music library.
  2. Put in on shuffle.
  3. Press play.
  4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
  5. When you go to a new question, hit the next button.
  6. Don't lie and pretend you are cool. And don't skip songs.
Here's my iTunes shuffle Soundtrack of My Life:

OPENING CREDITS: Be Thou My Vision- Smithfield Fair

WAKING UP: Blessed Be Your Name- Matt Redman

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Virginia- Gene Miller/Civil War Soundtrack

FIGHT SONG: Lord of the Highlands- Smithfield Fair

THIS IS WHAT MATTERS: Stars and the Moon- Songs for a New World

BREAKING UP: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear- London Festival Orchestra

HAPPINESS: The Honor of Your Name- Trisha Yearwood/Civil War Soundtrack

LIFES OK: I Don’t Wanna Be- Gavin DeGraw

MENTAL BREAKDOWN: I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For- U2

DRIVING: Transformation to Evil- Fantasmic! Soundtrack

FLASHBACK: Act 2: Exploring the NT- Heather Zempel (from the Story series. Yes, I have it in my iTunes library)

GETTING BACK TOGETHER: Alas For You!- Godspell Soundtrack

WEDDING: Control- Mutemath

BIRTH OF A CHILD: Light of the World- Godspell Soundtrack

DEATH SCENE: Famous One- Chris Tomlin

FUNERAL: Kyrie Eleison- East to West

CREDITS: A Whole New World- Brad Kane and Lea Salonga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home