Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This Blog is Rated "R"



There's a website that will give a movie rating to your blog site. Looks like Wineskins for Discipleship is rated "R" for the use of the words death, dead, and crap. Too bad theology notes have so much discussion of death. :)

For whatever it's worth, Zonegathering got a nice "PG" rating.

You can get a rating for your blog here. Thanks to Dan Kimball for the link. His blog was rated "R," as well, so I feel like I'm in great company. But then I discovered that Pastor Mark's blog, evotional.com, was rated "G." Uh oh.

Anybody else want to share their rating?

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger LindseyV said...

Mine's "G". But I also censor what I write because my Grandma has the link. So... I feel justified. What would your grandma say?! :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Both of mine (personal and ministry related) got a G rating.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Elaine said...

Wow, death and crap. Sounds like the threshold for "R" is pretty low. Do they go so far as to include NC-17 and X ratings?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger David Russell said...

G for me. I would've thought a technical web journal would've commanded a stricter audience warning.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

One thing I just learned- this rating only captures what is currently visible on your blog- it doesn't take into account your entire blog's history.

Elaine-- I do think they have NC-17 ratings. Not sure about X. I am so glad I didn't get NC-17. That would definitely be embarrassing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home