Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Favorite Small Group Leader

My favorite small group leader today is Team Leader Lisa Suwandi. Why? Because she showed up today with goodies in hand for her leaders at leadership retreat. But more importantly, she showed up with goodies for me. An entire box of moonpies and a collection of Reese's candy. She also brought me a pad of Wicked Witch of the West sticky notes. So very fitting for this week, in particular.

So today Lisa is my favorite. Yes, I have favorites. So did Jesus.

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger paint_pants said...

"heeey Jesus.... I thought we were playing hide and seek!" -Vintage 21 Peter
Favorites indeed ;)

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Papillon said...

Fine, Lisa can be your favorite, but can I be your BFF?! LOL! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home