Wow, what a weekend. Here are some highlights and what I've been doing to unwind:
- Reconnected with my old friend Mike Jeffries from Dauphin Way Baptist Church days. It's really cool to see how God is using a lot of my buddies from that place.
- Preached the second message of our How series at NCC-- How to Read the Bible. It was painfully practical, yet I felt more inspired and excited about that message than just about any other I've ever preached. It's so important that we be swept into the Word of God.
- So excited I got to sit down and watch the Cowboys and Giants. Bummed about the outcome, though.
- Ryan fixed our washing machine. YAY!
- Finished Disc 3 of Lost Season 3.
- We have cable now. It's a whole new world. That guy on Man vs. Wild is crazy.
- I can't wait for Leadership Retreat.
- Ryan's oatmeal pancakes are amazing.