Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Littlest Tiger

Wow-- how 'bout them Tigers last night? I was a little worried there in the first quarter, but then they started playing like an SEC team, and I was super proud of them. Great game. My condolences to Christina Regule, Nick Schaer, and Jeremy Sexton. :)

Check this out! My little niece Ruthie is ready for the game! How cute is that?



I have to point out how much happier she looks with her LSU doll than she did with that awful Alabama hat on her head earlier this year.


2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Christina Regule said...

Thanks for your sympathies, Tiger!

Good marching band coverage during those 4 hours of commercial intoxication, however.

So, how much did LSU pay that Buckeye to rough the punter in the second half? He had to be gambling against his team. What a boner.

Speaking of A/G gambling ... I owe you a meal at Wendy's, (birthed in Ohio).

Congrats again!

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I cant get over how that baby looks just like her grandma, Regina! :) Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home