Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Addicted to Scramble

A few months ago, I confessed on this blog that I was addicted to Facebook. While I've been reluctant to add too much flair to my page by downloading time-sucking applications, I have become addicted to Scramble. It's an online version of the game Boggle, which has turned into a fierce sport in the Zempel household.

When I think of Boggle, I also think of our most recent Upward Bound Retreat. I think of three things when I think of that retreat-- a powerful move of God in the lives of NCCers, boneless buffalo wings, and Heather whooping every other person in Boggle. Good times.

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heather whooping every other person in Boggle"

Which of course means that the Boggle games took place before I arrived. :o)

-Ryan

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

True dat. I was referring to my esteemed colleagues and co-leaders, Chris, John, and Amanda.

Obviously, you remain the reigning champion of Boggle in the Zempel household.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a dominant boggle force.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home