Monday, May 19, 2008

Willow Creek Group Life Conference


I wanted to get this on your radar screen: The 2008 Group Life Conference at Willow Creek. I went last year and, on my return, immediately requested budget to take my entire coaching team the following year.

Mark Batterson and I will be leading one main session, "Where Community Grows Best," and then I'll be doing a Breakout Session, "Everything is an Experiment: Creative Community for Emerging Generations."

Looks like I'll also be joining blogging pros Cynthia Ware, Frank Chiapperino, and Mac Lake for a pre-conference forum on Community and Social Networks.

And last, but most importantly, the NCC crew would like to get to know other folks from the DC-metro area that will be attending the conference. We are working with the Willow guys to reserve a spot for a pre-conference DC-Area Churches Coffee. We would really like to create a network of churches in our area that we can learn from, encourage, and pray with. If you are planning to be at the conference, email John Hasler to let him know you'll be there, and we will look forward to meeting you!

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Frank Chiapperino said...

Heather, I look forward to meeting you! It should be a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home