Friday, June 13, 2008

Heading South

I'm heading out of DC for a few days. First stop- Nashville, Tennessee. I'll be attending the dedication of my niece, Ruth McClure and hanging out with some friends.

Then, I'm heading to Asheville, NC for a conference at The Cove- Billy Graham's retreat center. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll try to blog through my adventures, but I may also decide to unplug completely. I haven't totally decided yet. :) But I have given myself a Nashville scavenger hunt of sorts to participate in:
  • Eat Corky's BBQ
  • Get some Christie Cookies
  • Sip coffee at Fido
  • Stroll through the botanical gardens at Opryland Hotel (I can do that while eating those Christie Cookies)
  • Play with Baby Ruthie

I've only got about 40 hours in Nashville, so it will be a squeeze to get it all in. See you on the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home