Friday, October 31, 2008

Reflections from the Offsite

I took a half day off-site today. It's amazing how much work I can get done when I'm not at work. Here are a few thoughts I had:
  • When you walk around DC with "God of This City" on your iPod, you are overwhelmed with a profound sense of destiny.
  • They called it Capitol Hill for a reason.
  • I love the moon rock at the Air and Space Museum. I have to touch it every time I go in; it's a ritual.
  • Our zone leader/team leader retreat is going to be awesome!
  • Um, I gotta seriously get my writing butt in gear fast! I've got a manuscript due beginning of December. Yikes!
  • I need to be intentional about scheduling more reading time.
  • I need to get off-site more often.
  • I love our Proteges.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Erin said...

...we love you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home