Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Annual Leadership Retreat- Greatest Ever

January is crazy month for me. It's the month of Annual Leadership Retreat, so my days and nights and dreams are consumed with thoughts of how we can encourage, train, and inspire our amazing small group and ministry leaders.

This year, our theme is Greater Things, and it's shaping up to be the best retreat ever. We've got about 170 people registered. That's 170 people who love Jesus and are committed to the vision of NCC. 170 people who have the potential to help someone cross the line of faith. 170 people to serve their neighbor. 170 people to discover and unleash potential in another.

What might God want to do with 170 people?

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger paint_pants said...

I am guessing that one of the things God want to do is have them eat bananas... just a thought.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Heather Z said...

LOL!! Thank you, Bekah. I concur.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

I was going to write something sappy, like "I'll be praying for you" until I read the bananas line. Maybe I'll pray for bananas all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home