Hangin' Out in Denver
Ryan and I made a last minute decision to take advantage of the 4-day weekend in DC and head to Denver to visit friends and family. Highlights so far:
- Hanging out with Margaret and Leif and enjoying the amazing view from their living room.
- Getting my butt kicked severely by Margaret. (Okay, severely is a stretch. How severe can it be from a girl who works on the "sparkle committee?")
- Going to the Western National Stock Show and Rodeo. WOW! My first rodeo. Add it to the Life Accomplishments list. It was awesome.
- Meeting Val Sanchez, my brother-in-law.
- Playing Wii until the wee hours of the morning with Holly, Val, and Ryan.