Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Book Recommendations

I'm going to start a series of book recommendations on this blog. As I talk to other small group pastors or folks trying to learn discipleship, I find that I'm pointing them to Activate or Simple Small Groups or Building a Church of Small Groups.

So...I'm going to start providing some short posts to include recommended audience, primary message, and summary of main points.

And while we are talking about it, what books do you recommend that discipleship pastors, small group coaches, and small group leaders read?

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger regena sawyer said...

I am just curious: Has anybody reading this post read Randy Alcorn's book "Heaven"? If so, what did you think?

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Todd McGlinchey said...

I highly recommend "The Small Group Leaders Toolkit" by Dave Earley. Also, "Sticky Church" by Larry Osborne. You already mentioned "Activate". That was a great read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home