Monday, May 11, 2009

Hanging out in Nashville

My blog became strangely and abruptly silent last week-- silence is a rare phenomenon with me. I headed to Nashville for a few meetings and some time with the family, and I decided to unplug for a bit.

Great trip. Got to hang out at my favorite coffeehouse, Fido, with former NCC leaders Lindsey Appiah and Amanda Norwich. Brainstormed and schemed with the editorial and creative teams at Threads about my upcoming project. Lunch at the Frist Center while gleaning as much wisdom as I could from Jason Hayes, Michael Kelley, and Heather Manning. A little catfish. And a lot of play time with my 18-month old niece Ruthie. Good times...

2 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Timothy Wright said...

Good Morning Heather,

I am from the US but live in England. I work with young men on University campuses and within our org. Operation Mobilization

I have just come across your blog and have downloaded some of your messages to listen to.

I would love to pick your brain about what you find helpful in mentoring young men. I would appreciate any insights or resources that you have found helpful. I would also consider calling you on the phone if you would find this acceptable?

Thank you

Tim Wright
tim@twright.co.uk

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Heather Z said...

Hey Tim! Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the blog. I've just sent you an email. Looking forward to talking more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home